Register
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 3,301 to 3,318 of 3318

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi Gumpygrandpa! Yes, I've had the pleasure of being with ladyboys, and it was great. I've also been with some crossdressers who were pretty convincing. It is indeed the best of both worlds... although I like feminine women and manly men as well, haha!

Hi everyone guy with wife from Surrey UK bisexual hoping to meet similar

Quote Originally Posted by Hackjack View Post
    Hi everyone guy with wife from Surrey UK bisexual hoping to meet similar

Welcme to Bisexual.com!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hello! I recently stumbled over Bisex.com and kept reading. Me, is a happily married, in shape, traveled and educated guy with a very hot, petite bi wife. We both enjoy sex in many forms and know life is to short not to waste it! Our base camp is in Florida. Feel free to say hi to us. Keep it up, enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by AbiMan69 View Post
    Hello! I recently stumbled over Bisex.com and kept reading. Me, is a happily married, in shape, traveled and educated guy with a very hot, petite bi wife. We both enjoy sex in many forms and know life is to short not to waste it! Our base camp is in Florida. Feel free to say hi to us. Keep it up, enjoy and have a wonderful day!
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

P.s. nice pic on your Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

P.s. nice pic on your Avatar
    Thank you! I am still trying to figure your Avatar pic out. LOL

Hello,

I am Max. I have been straight all my life. I am married with kids. As I have gotten older I became really curious about the idea of sucking cock. Now I think about it all the time. Don't play much since it's hard to find someone that's serious, compatible and that you can trust. Not really attracted to men per se but the act of having a cock in my mouth is very hot and erotic to me. So not sure what that makes me but don't care much for labels. I also enjoy dressing up and explore feeling like a girl while playing with a guy. I suppose I am much more of a bottom and I relish giving more than receiving.

I came to bisexual.com by chance. Enjoy the site quite a bit and hoping to meet like-minded folks.

Cheers,
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxine View Post
    Hello,

I am Max. I have been straight all my life. I am married with kids. As I have gotten older I became really curious about the idea of sucking cock. Now I think about it all the time. Don't play much since it's hard to find someone that's serious, compatible and that you can trust. Not really attracted to men per se but the act of having a cock in my mouth is very hot and erotic to me. So not sure what that makes me but don't care much for labels. I also enjoy dressing up and explore feeling like a girl while playing with a guy. I suppose I am much more of a bottom and I relish giving more than receiving.

I came to bisexual.com by chance. Enjoy the site quite a bit and hoping to meet like-minded folks.

Cheers,
    Max
    Welcum to the site. I also just discovered bisexual.com recently. It sounds like we have much in common.

Quote Originally Posted by AbiMan69 View Post
    Welcum to the site. I also just discovered bisexual.com recently. It sounds like we have much in common.
    Hey thanks AbiMan69!

Thanks. First time on chat board. Totally new and confusing. Stuck in a small town in Canada away from my happy place and surrounded by quietness. Thanks again as I figure out how all this works.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Thanks. First time on chat board. Totally new and confusing. Stuck in a small town in Canada away from my happy place and surrounded by quietness. Thanks again as I figure out how all this works.
    New ? Confusing ? Naw, none of us have ever flet that way..........lol

Welcome to the club

Welcome Richard. Most of us are in the same boat headed down the same river. Lol

Hello everyone.. I had an account on
    here several years ago but cannot find it. I'm a normal guy from north central Idaho that has discovered the older I get the more I love playing with other men and losing any inhibitions I've had. I've shared a few stories on here . I've discovered that I've wasted lots of cum the previous years but finishing guys with my hands instead of my mouth. I've also discovered how much I enjoy being a bottom. I'm really looking forward to my next opportunity. If there's anyone in here from my area, please message me if you're interested in mm playdates .

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Secretcumlover View Post
    Hello everyone.. I had an account on
    here several years ago but cannot find it. I'm a normal guy from north central Idaho that has discovered the older I get the more I love playing with other men and losing any inhibitions I've had. I've shared a few stories on here . I've discovered that I've wasted lots of cum the previous years but finishing guys with my hands instead of my mouth. I've also discovered how much I enjoy being a bottom. I'm really looking forward to my next opportunity. If there's anyone in here from my area, please message me if you're interested in mm playdates .

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

South of England based bi man
    looking for chat, fun, lots of sex and maybe love?
    Is that too much to ask?

Maybe I wrote on this thread - many, many years back.
    I am 65YO a bottom - secretly Bi, based out of DALLAS TX.
    A big deal breaker? I cannot host,
    It's silly, but I wrote that in BOLD and colored it red - in the hope that I might be lucky finding a top.
    I haven't slept with a guy in years - travel, home issues and the need to find someone safe to be with (Which has not happened).
    Are you there, Mr. Top?

Hello everyone it sure is nice to finally be able to finally do this. So let me get on with it. I would like to say hi to everyone and just say how I look forward to experiencing your community. A little about myself really quick. I'm a 50 yr young bi sexual man who is just beginning his journey ey. I really just like to get super freaky with people. So if you like to get dirty, freaky with people hmu I would love to chat with you.