Register

Thread: Need a Man

Need a Man

I have been with a woman for ten years now and I do not cheat. Period. But the relationship has run its course. We will remain friends which is a good thing but I find myself needing a man like nobodies business. I want to get fucked till I whimper. It has been so long though. Besides a couple of bars (which don't interest me) I don't know where to meet men anymore. Craig's List is out now and I haven't had much luck with POF or OKCupid. Met one guy who was bi curious but he couldn't handle it and left after some foreplay.

So where do older men meet older men these days?

Re: Need a Man

I've had good luck on fet life , girlfriend and I are meeting a domme tonight to see if we all click

I don?t know, I used to meet guys in an adult video store but it?s gotten dangerous there. Like you I really need a cock up my ass and don?t know where I can safely find it.

Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post
    I have been with a woman for ten years now and I do not cheat. Period. But the relationship has run its course. We will remain friends which is a good thing but I find myself needing a man like nobodies business. I want to get fucked till I whimper. It has been so long though. Besides a couple of bars (which don't interest me) I don't know where to meet men anymore. Craig's List is out now and I haven't had much luck with POF or OKCupid. Met one guy who was bi curious but he couldn't handle it and left after some foreplay.

I was REALLY successful on Adam 4 Adam. Many blow and go options but I met several more “serious” guys my age looking for more than just a quickie. Developed a nice FWB with a Thai American widower who at first was my side piece for oral action and then I convinced him to fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post

I sent you a DM