Register
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: Did it take a lot of convincing to suck your first cock

I met a guy who was going to jerk off for me and then cum on my face. I had done this a few times, but when he pulled out his cock I couldn't resist. It was a little above average in length, but nice and thick. I asked him and he obliged. So, it didn't take any convincing at all--just a nice thick cock in front of me.

No I loved it I was 12 years old

My friends, Bruce and Colleen, started keeping Del Monte pineapple juice around for that specific reason. It turns out Bruce had been drinking the stuff two and three times a day for quite some time in anticipation of oral sex with Colleen -- and eventually with me.

I didn't have anything to compare it with. Up to that point, I?d never tasted another man?s cum, but Bruce's was, indeed, very neutral tasting with a very subtle hint of sweetness. To be honest, it took me several weeks to get my mind around swallowing Bruce?s copious loads, but my hosts made it clear that doing so was an important part of their shared fantasy. Whether the effect on taste was real or imagined, Bruce?s penchant for pineapple juice made it easier for me to accommodate their wish. It also provided a convenient wash down that kept me from gagging when I finally got around to completing the act.

Not really i.had been thinking about sucking cocks for years . Didn't know how to find someone to have sex with. It was at a well know park I met a guy he had a nice cock and I sucked him .

Yeah, about a nanosecond. I was waiting for him, all dressed up, first time for me in stockings and heels. His boner nearly jumped out of his pants and he barely had time to undress before I had him in my mouth. The rest was easy as far as making him cum and swallowing it. The hard part was getting him stiff again for what he was paying for. But eventually he fucked me. It was my first time as a gurl, on my back, legs in the air. I don't know who had the better time, but it was probably me as I was getting paid for it .