Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: What brings you to Bisexual.Com?

I feel very lucky that I have had the privilege to experience wonderful sex with men as well as women.
    This site gives me the opportunity to occasionally share that joy and encourage others to attain it.
    JEM

I stumbled over Bisexual.com while reading on the internet. As I learned, there's quite a lot of bisex men out there and of course woman too. It's great that we can widen our horizon and share our experiences with others. As it says: We will learn new things till the day we die.

I'm here because ShyBiGuys was shut down.

I too was on Shybiguys until it imploded. I Just did a little searching and found my way here and recognized many names that were on SBG.

Quote Originally Posted by remington12369 View Post
    I too was on Shybiguys until it imploded. I Just did a little searching and found my way here and recognized many names that were on SBG.
    Good to hear from you, remington. I still miss that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregshaw View Post
    Me too!

Just came back after an absence of several years. Curiosity. See some monikers I recognize. I like some of the dirty talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregshaw View Post
    Same here!

Overall to read what other guy do or have done, be able to freely say what I have done. If I meet people, cool. If I meet someone, even better.

Just turned 68 here. Had some bi experiences when a teen, ended when finding pussy. Got married a few times, swung during those. My wife of 20 yrs isn't bi, has a dim view of bi. That being said, during a mfm when I was fucklicking her, he kept shoving his cock in my mouth. Well, that got the desire for cock going again, lol. Had a talk with my wife about what happened, and expressed a desire to suck cock again, in a 3 some. She was agreeable, mostly.
    We found another guy for some more fun. Ended up sucking his cock in front of, and with my wife. We visited him 3 times, enjoy the fun, she told me how hot it made her. But - since then she seems to have 'cooled' to the idea of mmf fun. Although she says she's agreeable to more mmf fun, she doesn't want to 'find' anyone for fun.
    So, I'm stuck, would really enjoy some more fun and bi fun. Any ideas?
    Anyhows, found this site, so have been reading others experiences

My wife joined, so I thought I should keep an eye on her. lol