Register

The full and stretched feeling

How many of you like the full and stretched feeling in your ass?

I do. When I buy a toy, I'm always looking for something thick, long or thick and long. I like the struggle of putting it in and when It finally "pops" in, the discomfort it gives and as it slowly fades away.

I've used a 10 inch long and 2 inch thick dildo. I like feeling every thick inch sliding in and out of me. I've also use a 2-5/16 diameter trailer hitch ball. It's 7.26 inches in circumference, heavy, and can be hidden in plain site in my garage. I hope that one day I can find a fwb that will give me every thick inch they have as often as possible.

Re: The full and stretched feeling

I love that feeling and somewhat fat thick round dicks really fascinate me, also long skinny ones. I have a friend that’s extremely wide and about 5 inches and he’s one hell of a challenge for me to take and it hurts, but after he breaks me in I really enjoy him. The only way he can get it in is with me pushing my sphincter muscle out against him and the shaft gets thicker as it goes further into me. Honestly I’ve taken a little over 7 inches and that’s all I can handle. I have another friend with a long and skinny dick I enjoy taking and he’s between 6 and 7 inches long, feels great.

Love it, every slightly painful inch. My guy has a larger one and I’ll admit it was a bit of a struggle the first time, but with plenty of lube, it becomes easier.

I also love that stretched out feeling, the sensation of being filled & strangely satisfied that there's some thick meat inside me.

I love that stretched out feeling! I especially love inserting large butt plugs. The feeling you get when the plug finally pops in and the anal ring snaps closed on the stem is heavenly!

Oh hell yes love my ass filled up, have a 6"x 4" dildo 4" dia that really feels good, would love to meet a cock 6" x 6" that would really stretch my ass any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    How many of you like the full and stretched feeling in your ass?

I do. When I buy a toy, I'm always looking for something thick, long or thick and long. I like the struggle of putting it in and when It finally "pops" in, the discomfort it gives and as it slowly fades away.

I've used a 10 inch long and 2 inch thick dildo. I like feeling every thick inch sliding in and out of me. I've also use a 2-5/16 diameter trailer hitch ball. It's 7.26 inches in circumference, heavy, and can be hidden in plain site in my garage. I hope that one day I can find a fwb that will give me every thick inch they have as often as possible.
    I've been using butt plugs and dildos for years. I have several in all shapes and sizes... I have a couple that vibrate, one inflatable and several that are made for everyday use, including wearing in public. It really just depends on my mood and full I want to feel while walking, driving or having sex. I have an 18 inch double dildo for those days when nothing else will satisfy me, but I usually stick to my silicone bulb type when I'm out and about.

The main thing is safety and a good amount of lube. I've heard too many stories about guys (and gals) ending up in the emergency room having to get toys removed from their asses.

As for the trailer hitch... never tried anything like that, but there are steel, glass and silicone plugs that will probable give you the same effect without having to go to the garage.

the most i ever got was a 8 inch \2and 3\4 inch cock with a mushroom head really strenched me out and filled me up i prefer7 by 2 its not fun if it hurts

I can easily hide the hitch in the garage and my wife has no idea. If I could find me a fwb, I wouldn't have to use toys.

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    I can easily hide the hitch in the garage and my wife has no idea. If I could find me a fwb, I wouldn't have to use toys.
    Holy moly! A hitch??? Gheeeez and Oh My Goodness! Gives a whole new meaning to, "taking the truck out for a ride!"

I believe if I were to walk in on that I'd probably scare both my husband and myself half to death, not something I'd want to do - scare us both. Then my first question would be, "Why did you not invite me to watch? This is about the naughtiest hot thing you've done without me that I know off. Let me see!" Guys! You guys are creative if nothing else. I saw a guy get his penis stuck in a pool before but never a hitch. WOW! I really truly want to be there when your wife walks in on it. I think I'll need an ice pack, pillow, and cushion for her to land on. Hope she doesn't freak you out and either of you get injured.

I loved being stretched, if the guy is patient and willing to go at my speed.

As top with a not only thick veiny cock but pretty long , I have been told the packed full feeling is something that they look forward to , I was taught at a very young age about taking it slow and to be patient about anal sex and to use lots of foreplay , and a huge amount of oral lots of kissing , licking and yes tongue fucking , so much and thorough until they are asking or begging for cock , then still time and patience is very important until the person is comfortable with what they are experiencing , once they are they pleasre we both receive is well worth the time and patience .
    Also learning to reach down and gently touching and caressing a freshly fucked and pumped open wet leaking pouty hole after either one , two , or sometimes three big thick creamy loads is so erotic for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    As top with a not only thick veiny cock but pretty long , I have been told the packed full feeling is something that they look forward to , I was taught at a very young age about taking it slow and to be patient about anal sex and to use lots of foreplay , and a huge amount of oral lots of kissing , licking and yes tongue fucking , so much and thorough until they are asking or begging for cock , then still time and patience is very important until the person is comfortable with what they are experiencing , once they are they pleasre we both receive is well worth the time and patience .
    Also learning to reach down and gently touching and caressing a freshly fucked and pumped open wet leaking pouty hole after either one , two, or sometimes three big thick creamy loads is so erotic for both of us.
    Oh, you could fuck me any time. My last FB was the same as you. He was huge. I love that full feeling.

The largest I have ever done is about 8 to 8.5 inches long. I don't know how thick. I couldn't touch my fingers around it. Anything longer or thicker gets too painful. He fucked me with (for me) his massive cock and emptied every drop into my ass. I did get a few drops in my mouth though. After he was done with me I knew (no question) my ass had been fucked. Damn if I could have rimmed my own come filled asshole, I would have.

The one time I’ve done it with the real thing it was awesome and painful . Only because he kept slamming me into the wall

I dont like too big, becomes more work than fun

Quote Originally Posted by DD788Snipe View Post
    Oh, you could fuck me any time. My last FB was the same as you. He was huge. I love that full feeling.
    Now what an invitation, got me twitching just reading that

I have large toys, would love to find a large, long lasting cock. I used to go to sleep with a 2 inch
    thick by 13.5 dong in it's proper place.

If only I could find a guy with a cock like that. I'm hoping for 10" and thick

Thus far I have only played with dildos. Love the feeling for sure. And now wanting the experience of a real cock thrusting in me. I am currently and on occasion play with a guy who wants to top me but worry about a potentially embarrassing situation where he gets "stuff" on his dick. Is this something that happens usually or is there something I can do to avoid it short of getting an enema LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxine View Post
    Thus far I have only played with dildos. Love the feeling for sure. And now wanting the experience of a real cock thrusting in me. I am currently and on occasion play with a guy who wants to top me but worry about a potentially embarrassing situation where he gets "stuff" on his dick. Is this something that happens usually or is there something I can do to avoid it short of getting an enema LOL.
    A simple warm tap water cleansing enema is the only way to avoid dealing with the brown stuff. The procedure is simple and best performed immediately before you have anal sex. I use a good old fashioned hot water bottle/douche set that you can get from Amazon for about $10US. Avoid the disposable enemas you see in stores as they are formulated to deal with constipation and are counterproductive for cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    A simple warm tap water cleansing enema is the only way to avoid dealing with the brown stuff. The procedure is simple and best performed immediately before you have anal sex. I use a good old fashioned hot water bottle/douche set that you can get from Amazon for about $10US. Avoid the disposable enemas you see in stores as they are formulated to deal with constipation and are counterproductive for cleansing.
    Thanks for the tip Neonaught. Will have to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxine View Post
    Thanks for the tip Neonaught. Will have to try that.
    I buy the disposable Fleet enemas dump out the solution and just use tap water like Neonaught said. They are a handy size and you can't get too much in you with one rinse. Depending on the day anywhere from 3 to 6 rinses and I'm good to go. Always be aware that with anal sex sooner or later shit happens. You just have to have a sense of humor about it!

Quote Originally Posted by remington12369 View Post
    I buy the disposable Fleet enemas dump out the solution and just use tap water like Neonaught said. They are a handy size and you can't get too much in you with one rinse. Depending on the day anywhere from 3 to 6 rinses and I'm good to go. Always be aware that with anal sex sooner or later shit happens. You just have to have a sense of humor about it!

Very helpful, thank you!