Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What have you done this year.

We have had some very exciting encounters. Especially when we travel, outdoors at a lake or beach or even in the woods. We like younger guys and I love sucking a nice cock as much as I like watching when my wife gets fucked by another guy. Then we are taking turns and in the end we both blow our loads all over her or I finish him up and take his load all over my face and swallow.

I'm definitely in the "not a damn thing" camp. Unless you count swapping stories in email, reading forums and watching how the other half lives while masturbating 3 to 10 times a week.

Most recently was this last Saturday night. We were at at campground for Labor Day weekend. My wife was sleeping and I just couldn?t get comfortable so I decided to take a walk around the park. It was around 1 in the morning and pitch black except the glow of a few campfires. As I walked by one RV saw three guys around their fire with three of them stroking each others cocks with the third watching while stroking his own. As they heard my steps in the gravel, they stopped trying to make out who I was in the dark. I stepped closer and told them not to stop on my account. They all laughed and said they didn?t think there would be anyone wandering at that time of nite and asked if I wanted a beer. I accepted and sat down next to them. We made small talk as the two cleft started stroking again. I told them my wife was sleeping in our camper and I was enjoying the show. The third guy slid closer, his cock hard and lit up by the campfire. He asked if I played and said they were all married and out for a guys weekend. I smiled and said I did love sucking a nice cock when I got the chance. He stood up next to me, offering his cock to my mouth. I took him in deeply, he was sweet, cock coated in his precum. He moaned as his cock slid down my throat. The others watched but continued stroking each other. He pumped into my mouth while I sucked deeply. I heard. The other two walk over with one saying that he loved feeling a new mouth. The other agreed as they both stood next to the other. I took both in my hands, feeling them throbbing. I took turns sucking them all while stroking the others. If someone were to come by, I would be hidden but they would see three bare asses glowing in the firelight. I sucked each for several minutes when one announced he was going to cum. I immediately took him in my mouth, he asked if I swallowed to which I simply groaned I took him down my throat. He came hard with 4 heavy squirts and pulled out. That was all the second guy needed as I told him to cum where he wanted. He also slid deep into my mouth and came with another 4 or 5 squirts of thick cum. The third wasn?t far behind as he quickly took the others place, fucking my mouth for another 4 or 5 minutes before pulling out I spraying his cum on my face, covering my beard with cum. They asked if I wanted to cum and I told them no (I don?t like getting sucked when I?m servicing others) I just wanted more cum. They laughed as I noticed one was hard again. I took him in my mouth quickly and sucked another 10 minutes before the others joined again. Me taking turns on each of them before they all came a second time. This time each came in my mouth. They were drained for the moment so we all enjoyed another beer or three before I asked if any of them wanted to cum again before I headed back to my wife (none of them knowing I would be telling her every detail). All of them said they wanted to so we started all over again. I sucked each of them another 30 minutes or so before again swallowing each of them. We exchanged numbers with hopes of meeting up again sometime or possibly me joining their next guys weekend. I stopped by the restroom on the way back to wash the cum from my face before going back to the camper. I was super horny and woke my wife by sliding between her thighs and licking her pussy deeply. She moaned and spread her legs to let me have full access. I licked her deep tasting my own cum from earlier that day. I slid a few fingers in while sucking her clit. She came after a few minutes of this, squirting heavily into my my mount. I drank down every drop before moving up kissing her deeply and sliding into her. She asked what got me so worked up so I told her of my earlier events. She came again, squeezing my cock in her pulsating pussy. She asked for every detail as she pushed me off and slid down to suck me while she listened with me fingering her deeply. I told her every detail and how I swallowed 8 loads and had one on my face. She moaned loudly and deep throated my cock while sliding a finger in my ass and worked my prostate until I came hard, filling her mouth. She didn?t swallow and moved up and kissed me, pushing my cum into my mouth, swapping it between us before both swallowing what was in each of our mouths before straddling my face and riding my mouth til she came again. She then played next to me and asked me to tell her again while stoking my already hardening cock. We fucked twice more before falling asleep for the night.

Unfortunately I haven't had nearly as much fun as I had hoped. Had a guy I met on grinder stop by my shop and had me suck him off. We both wanted to him to fuck me but all I had was coconut oil for lube and he was afraid his wife would smell it when he got home. He ended up wanting to stroke himself and let me take over with my mouth when he came. I had one other encounter. I drove 2 hours to meet up with a guy I met on AFF. He had a nice thick cock I spent several hours total sucking on off and on. He rewarded me with a huge load when he had a massive orgasm. I'm currently planning to head up his way again soon and have him fuck me this time.