I?m not terribly experienced when it comes to guy-on-guy forms of sex play. Over the last 19 years now, I?ve been intimate with about 15 different guys -- enough to notice that some are very vocal when they?re about to orgasm, and others not so much.
I can usually detect physical signs that a partner is about to cum, but most of the guys I?ve been with tend to announce their impending orgasm. I guess that?s sort of the polite thing to do. But there are so many variations in the way they vocalize their climax.
My buddy Dave, for example, will quietly announce he?s about to cum and politely asks ?Are you sure it?s okay if I cum inside you?? or "Do you mind if I cum all over your cock?" When he orgasms, he sort of gasps and groans, but so discreetly we once had full-on sex while his daughter slept in the next room. She never suspected.
Other partners have been a lot more vocal. One friend, Dan, would begin moaning sensuously, almost animalistically, as he neared orgasm. "Oh, fuck, yeah! I'm really close! Suck my cock! Just like that! Don't fucking stop what you're doing!" Then as his orgasm arrived, he'd exclaim loudly (loudly enough for the neighbors to hear) Aaaah! Fuck yes! Oh, god, I'm cumming hard! Swallow my seed! Fuck, yeah!? Oddly, Dan didn't need to vocalize warn me that he was cumming. With his cock twitching, throbbing and filling my mouth with salty semen, it was perfectly obvious. I guess he just felt the need to express his pleasure with a good noisy cum! I kind of get that.
And then there was another partner, Greg, who never telegraphed his orgasms at all. We would be in his bed stroking one another slowly or rubbing cock to cock. All of a sudden without warning, his cum would be flying everywhere. I didn't mind Greg's surprise deliveries, in fact, I thought them kind of exciting. It was sort of like playing Russian Roulette; you never new when his gun was going to go off. But I thought it odd that, except for a little hard breathing and a few sighs, he hardly emitted any noise at all. Greg's rationale was that he wasn't having sex specifically with the aim of having an orgasm and didn't feel obligated to announce when he was about to have one.
Really? Who doesn't have sex with the expectation of experiencing an orgasm?