Register

Handjob Question!

A couple of guys have reached out to me to get a handjob.. just a jerk off, no blowjob, nothing else.
    I don?t know what to make of this. What is your take on this offer?
    is it worth the drive?

Re: Handjob Question!

It always is. Lending a hand. Exchanging hands. Excitement, having fun. It may lead to more ...

Quote Originally Posted by AbiMan69 View Post
    It always is. Lending a hand. Exchanging hands. Excitement, having fun. It may lead to more ...
    I guess I am going to take up on the offer.
    Small thing, but never know - might lead to greater deeds!

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    I guess I am going to take up on the offer.
    Small thing, but never know - might lead to greater deeds!
    that s what got me interested , as a teen , i was asked several time s , by older men , that just wanted that , nothing more , a few i did , then other s , hell no , but anyway , in my later yrs , got to meet some one that just wanted to do that , we did , and it did go to other play time s ,,,my 2 cents

As a bi guy who has both given and received a fair number of hand jobs, here's my take.

First off, I'm not into anonymous encounters. That's just me. However, if you find an open-minded partner who is safe, sane and sexually attractive, gosh, where's the harm?

Masturbation -- particularly mutual masturbation -- remains one of my favorite guy-on-guy activities. It's safe, very intimate and intensely pleasurable. Oh, and in my experience, guys seem to give the most exquisite hand jobs. I guess that makes sense. I mean, who knows better how to pleasure a cock than someone who actually owns one.

To my mind, there's nothing inherently wrong about two horny guys getting naked together and helping one another achieve something they'd do by themselves anyway. If an extra set of hands makes the act of getting off more fulfilling for both, where's the harm? Okay, it's not quite the same helping a buddy paint his garage, but it can be a wonderful, sharing experience . . . one that occasionally leads to other forms of sexual expression.

I'll concede that's how my buddy, Dave, and I connected some six years ago. We met online, did some explicit camming via Skype, then ended up getting together in real time one warm day in May to exchange hand jobs in his hot tub. We totally connected on the sexual level, and hand jobs quickly led to cock-to-cock explorations, to oral sex, and to other forms of sex play..
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Sep 2, 2024 at 1:28 AM.

I once answered a CL ad from a guy that only wanted a handjob. He had contracted an sti from receiving oral before so that's all he did. He had a very nice cock so of course I took him up on the offer!

I’ve had a couple of guys do this for me in an adult video arcade and I was surprised how good it felt. Everybody has a different style of jacking a penis and it’s quite interesting.

I love a good handjob! Both giving and receiving.

Gotta break the ice somehow, I've always accepted the offer of a hand job, and I always return the favor. It has lead to oral several times
    Hot Toddy

I learned that a lot of guys started having sex with other guys because of hand jobs that led to blowjobs, which often led to fucking. A lot of guys I know (and introduced this to) started out with blowjobs but some guys took the smallest of the "baby steps" and wanted to be jerked off, which I didn't mind doing but I really wanted to suck them off and I can only remember a few times when a guy didn't want me to suck him off but to just keep jerking him until he came.

As an adult, I don't remember ever just giving a guy a hand job. If I didn't ask him if I could suck his dick, he'd ask me if I would and I might start out giving a guy the hand job he asked for but at some point, I'd be sucking his dick and gulping down his cum but, yeah, a hand job is probably the easiest of ways to break the ice...

Is it just me, or do guys intuitively know how to give a better hand job? I've had a few incredible sessions over the years. I guess it makes sense; who knows how to pleasure a cock better than I guy who owns one.

If you enjoy being given a hand job by someone else then why not share that joy. I just love to watch someone else reach orgasm and cum even better is to edge them

Absolutely.. love to stroke a nice hard cock in my hands and watch the precum develop. I'd be licking my lips hoping he'd give me the ok to slide my mouth over the head and upgrade the hj to a bj!