Register

Has anyone ever been to an actual bisexual orgy and what was it like?

Just curious.

Has anyone ever been to an actual bisexual orgy and what was it like? How common are they and how do you even attend? I am guessing they are pretty rare since the majority of swingers clubs don't allow male/male sexual activity.

I am curious though still and would love to hear from people's experiences. How did you find it, how many people were there, what was it like? I would be very interested in knowing all the dirty details.

Re: Has anyone ever been to an actual bisexual orgy and what was it like?

Years ago, I was invited to a Bisexual Swingers party. . . It went absolutely nowhere. . . I did hook up with one woman, so not a total loss....
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Years ago, I was invited to a Bisexual Swingers party. . . It went absolutely nowhere. . . I did hook up with one woman, so not a total loss....
    Thanks for the reply. Too bad it went nowhere but at least you got to hook up once lol.

went to one, got there................how to say this without sounding like an arrogant asshole

ummmmmmm, there was no one there I would hook up with even if I had not had sex in 25 years

there was a place here in slc that was a privately owned home that was converted to what they called the pit.. you had to be invited but had to go through an interview process.. once you had interviewed over the web you interviewed in person.. basically there were three guys that you met one on one with.. in separate rooms.. yes it was sexual.. you basically had sex with all three., I had sex with all three then one came in while I was with the third and joined.. I think it was all set up to see how you handled it all.. once you were a member they sent out emails of when they were going to hold an event.. that’s what they called it.. when you arrived you would go in and meet the admin.. they told you how it all worked.. there were different colored wrist bands you could choose.. they all were for different things you were willing to do and wanted to do., there were different rooms for different things.. one was full on orgy.. every one in a pile and every thing was fair game.. you just went with what ever was going on.. another was one on one hookup.. bottoms wore one color tops another.. if one or the other wanted it you just did it.. I only ever seen a hand full of woman there and they seemed to be pretty strung out.. so I stayed clear.. I personally went to the vip hook up area most so you had the option to hookup or pass.. I went to the full on orgy room a few times.. I was kinda wild and intense.. basically get naked get in the pile and you did whoever and whatever was presented.. you agreed to do it.. some times there would be 30-50 guys all in a big pile and all getting everything.. it closed for a while I think things started getting to public.. to many people, parking, neighbors, complaints..

30-50 guys in a pile? lol that sounds terrible honestly.

A gay friend of mine invited me over to a guy's house not far from me and said there were a few guys having fun. I put on my low cut jeans and a denim shirt with the sleeves cut off and was met at the door by the host, completely nude and was invited in. The host went back in the living room where there were 5 other men, all nude and he got back in his hands and knees so his buddy could start fisting him again, his arm almost disappearing deep in his ass. I sat on one of the kitchen chairs and my friend gave me a beer and got on his knees to start giving me a bj . Another guy sat nest to me and played with my nips while I stroked his cock. I told my buddy to start sucking his cock which he gladly did and another guy came up to me with a raging hard on so I started sucking him. Then buddy stood up and the guy on my left started sucking his dick. I finished off the guy standing in front of me and started making out with the guy when he finished blowing my buddy. Then he got on his knees and started blowing me. The scene in the living room continued with the host still getting his ass fisted and two other guys were on the couch, locked in a torried 69 position. Then all the other guys started fucking each other in the ass and that was when I decided to leave as I am not into anal The guy who had first played with my nips that I was making out with followed me out to my car saying I never did cum in his mouth so he got in my passenger seat and started sucking me real good.I was pushing his head down hard and deep on my dick and he enjoyed the rough stuff. Soon I bucked my hips up and shot a big load in his mouth, he caught it all and showed me his mouth full of cum and swallowed in all down and then gave me a cummy kiss with lots of tongue action. With my balls drained I went home very satisfied.

It's been a long time since I was at a house party that turned into an orgy; it wasn't planned to be one and there was a lot of bisexuality on display as things got heated up. I lost count of how many dicks I sucked or had in my ass at the height of things and during breaks to recover after busting a nut or two, there was a lot of M2M and F2F sex happening. The party's hostess would invite certain people and probably because she knew that once the invitees got a little hair of the dog in them, an orgy would happen and everyone would be fair game. If there were any problems, I never saw or heard of them at the four or five of these parties I was invited to.

went to a few years ago had a good time it was with people i knew had a girlfriend who was bi also so most time just bi couples open to everthing

There's a swingers club in western Miami (or used to be, not sure if it's still around) and they had BI nights every Tuesday evening. Pretty much guys would hook up with bi couples or singles, girls would do the same. You could have threesomes or moresomes. Basic swingers etiquette applied at all times. It was okay, but I should have gone alone and it might have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    It's been a long time since I was at a house party that turned into an orgy; it wasn't planned to be one and there was a lot of bisexuality on display as things got heated up. I lost count of how many dicks I sucked or had in my ass at the height of things and during breaks to recover after busting a nut or two, there was a lot of M2M and F2F sex happening. The party's hostess would invite certain people and probably because she knew that once the invitees got a little hair of the dog in them, an orgy would happen and everyone would be fair game. If there were any problems, I never saw or heard of them at the four or five of these parties I was invited to.
    That sounds Ideal!

Does six Bi people count as an orgy? 2 girls and 4 guys all on a bed and having whatever fun any of us wanted. One of the guys was younger (24) and the rest of us late 40's through 50's. What a great experience. Lasted at least four hours. One of the best moments was where I was fucking one of the girls missionary, with a guy on top of me fucking me. He would stay still some times and let me fuck them both at the same time. I would thrust into her, and then pull back which would drive his cock into me.

Another was when I was laying on my back the young guy climbed on top of me and rode my cock.. it was his first anal exerience and he stayed rock hard as he road me. What a sight!

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    Does six Bi people count as an orgy? 2 girls and 4 guys all on a bed and having whatever fun any of us wanted. One of the guys was younger (24) and the rest of us late 40's through 50's. What a great experience. Lasted at least four hours. One of the best moments was where I was fucking one of the girls missionary, with a guy on top of me fucking me. He would stay still some times and let me fuck them both at the same time. I would thrust into her, and then pull back which would drive his cock into me.

Another was when I was laying on my back the young guy climbed on top of me and rode my cock.. it was his first anal exerience and he stayed rock hard as he road me. What a sight!
    THATS A ORGY TO ME

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post

Another was when I was laying on my back the young guy climbed on top of me and rode my cock.. it was his first anal experience and he stayed rock hard as he road me. What a sight!
    Does six Bi people count as an orgy? Lol – YES!

One of the best moments was where I was fucking one of the girls missionary, with a guy on top of me fucking me. He would stay still some times and let me fuck them both at the same time. I would thrust into her, and then pull back which would drive his cock into me.

My husband likes the dual action like this!

Another was when I was laying on my back the young guy climbed on top of me and rode my cock.. it was his first anal experience and he stayed rock hard as he road me. What a sight!

I like THIS!!! I love watching guys sit on guys with their cocks flopping or bouncing all around as they ride up and down.

Not since I realised I was a lesbian. However, I have been to parties which degenerated (if that's the right word) into anything goes for some there. Girls and guys being shared by both girls and guys, girls with girls, guys with guys. Guys have pushed their luck with me at parties but not often and generally out of ignorance in that they don't know me. I can't say watching guys with other guys turns me on, but neither does it revolt me, though trust me, I don't watch. It's human, and whatever is your thing, enjoy.

Most of my friends are pretty liberal when it comes to sex in that they do their thing. Whether the kind of parties I go to can be called bisexual orgies I wouldn't like to say in that most party goers don't have sex with their own and a person of a different gender, but some do. Bisexual sex happens frequently but in not sure that qualifies those parties as bisexual orgies. Orgies possibly sometimes!!

Most parties however nowadays I go not for the sex, but to boogey, enjoy the company, the laffs, the music, the food and the drinkies. God Fran.. U boring old cow😨!!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Does six Bi people count as an orgy? Lol ? YES!

One of the best moments was where I was fucking one of the girls missionary, with a guy on top of me fucking me. He would stay still some times and let me fuck them both at the same time. I would thrust into her, and then pull back which would drive his cock into me.

My husband likes the dual action like this!

I like THIS!!! I love watching guys sit on guys with their cocks flopping or bouncing all around as they ride up and down.

If only you lived close by!

Been to many swingers parties to accompany my wife and make sure she is safe. Swinging is not my thing. Never seen much man on man action. On a few occasions I have assisted helping the odd older man with a limp cock. As soon as they have got hard, they are like ‘thanks, all good here now, and the ladies can take over’. Lol