Register

Blowjob Questions

Just sucked a big cock and large balls. Huge load down my throat. I feel sexually gratified after giving head and I don't need any reciprocation; in fact I don't even have a need to jack off. I don't understand that - why is it such a sexual release to give blowjobs? Also, I never get hard when I'm sucking a dude off. Is that unusual?

Re: Blowjob Questions

no its not sometimes i get hard sometimes i dont

The last 4 or 5 blowjobs I've given there was no reciprocating and I was completely content. I get a huge adrenaline rush after swallowing a load that satisfies me. I usually get hard while I'm sucking tho. I I always jack off when I get home thinking about what I had just done and can still taste his cum in my mouth.

I also never have gotten hard while sucking cock. I think I am so into it, and hopeful for a big load of cum that it just does not happen. I have only sucked 5 cocks and swallowed all the loads of course. I did jerk off once after he was gone, and it is such a rush afterwards. Has been six months now since I sucked one, but away on business late next week to Las Vegas so maybe i can get lucky and suck a few guys off. Getting hard just thinking about it now. So maybe I will get hard next time. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip2june View Post
    I also never have gotten hard while sucking cock. I think I am so into it, and hopeful for a big load of cum that it just does not happen. I have only sucked 5 cocks and swallowed all the loads of course. I did jerk off once after he was gone, and it is such a rush afterwards. Has been six months now since I sucked one, but away on business late next week to Las Vegas so maybe i can get lucky and suck a few guys off. Getting hard just thinking about it now. So maybe I will get hard next time. I hope so.
    I bet there are lots of glory holes in Vegas. Now that would be fun!

Same here!!

My sexual gratification comes from pleasing my partner whether oral or anal!
    I'm usually not hard either way!

Like you, I get a lot of gratification from performing oral sex on my partner and bringing him to a mind-blowing orgasm. That said, I always feel the desire to have a good cum myself after bringing him off. Sometimes he'll reciprocate. But on those occasions when he loses the desire, which frequently happens, I'll generally bring myself off while he watches. By the way, even thought I'm highly aroused while sucking cock, I'm rarely fully erect.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Today at 9:03 AM.