Register

Prostate Stimulation

Over the years, I've discovered that I have unusually long and strangely powerful orgasms after being anally penetrated, either with a dildo or with my partner's cock. I'm told these monster cums are the result of prostate stimulation. When I cum, I sometimes feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience, and I ejaculate copious amounts of semen. Has anyone else experienced this, and are there other methods of stimulating the prostate" I'd really like to explore this further.

Re: Prostate Stimulation

When I cum from jerking off it usually doesn't shoot more than an inch or two. When I have a dildo, vibrator or a cock in my ass I can shoot cum all over my chest and sometimes hit my mouth! It also makes my asshole throb during climax. Yes it is due to my prostate being stimulated!

I am a big shooter myself. Always was. When measured I am between 4 to 6 grams per ejaculation which is very close to milliliters.
    The normal volume varies from 1.5 to 5.0 milliliter per ejaculation. It's called Hyperspermia when someone has very large amounts of semen.
    In my younger years we lined up who can shoot the furthest. Up to 7 ft while standing was possible. Not anymore now but I can still do a couple of feet.
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

Sure, not as much now but when was younger I had a strange delayed reaction to the direct prostate stimulation and would fuck and cum very intensely.