Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: First Time You Were Fucked - Some Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza51000 View Post
    I hope to reply to this questionnaire very soon, up to 1.4" with my anal training kit so far. Don't know if this is the right place, but is length important, and why? Am I wrong to think girth is my main concern?
    It's really personal preference; some guys prefer long and thick, some prefer shorter and not so thick. There seems to be a "general preference" for big, fat dicks and perhaps because "bigger is better..." but some guys change their minds about that the first time a big, fat, dick stretches them out so much that it feels like they're being ripped apart... and some guys just love that feeling.

I was fucked for the first time by a college professor. I loved it then and still do now..
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

1) How old were you and how old was he?

2) How long was his dick?

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came?

4) Did you come?

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you?

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand?

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total?

My answers:

1) I was 37. Him idk. Was a craigslist hookup

2) He was average. 5-6 inches

3) Yes. He came but it was in a condom.

4) No

5) Not until i got home and jacked off.

6) Yes, planned hookup

7) Little discomfort at first. He wasn't gentle at all. But i had a good alcohol buzz going. In the middle of the night out in the desert. He just bent me over the tailgate of a truck with my pants around my ankles and went at it like a rabbit

8) It felt good. Was just a quickie, I was just a notch on his belt. He popped a cherry. But I liked it enough to want to try it again.

9) No

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 35, he was 42 and married. It was my first time experimenting with another guy. He was much more experienced and trying to be gentle with me in general as he imagined I'd be nervous. I think I rather shocked him with my desire to suck and then fuck and be fucked.

2) How long was his dick? 6.5" and moderate girth, perfect size for anal IMHO

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? He pulled out and came copiously on my ass.

4) Did you come? I returned the favour and fucked him in response to his pleasuring me, cumming on his ass as he had on mine. I'm the only guy who he allows to fuck him as he is normally a top, but he loves it when I fuck him.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? - Not that first time, no. Since then a number of times, usually with him stroking me. The same has been true in reverse as I guess as sex partners we're entirely"versatile".

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? - Just in the general sense.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) - Only a tiny bit briefly and even that was rather enjoyable.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure - Loved it.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? I'm 65 now and we've fucked each other two or three times a year for three decades now.

Questions

He and I are about the same age, so at the time so around 50. (I'm 60 now)

He's 5.5 or so , which was good for my first time (also good to learn to deep throat on)

Not that night

4) Did you come?
    I've never cum from Anal, either playing with myself, a guy, or pegging. I'd Iove to experience that type of orgasm.

Though I didn't come then, I probably had cum 3 or 4 times that night already

I had not prepared at all, since there was no plans to go there that night (but I did every time seeing them after that)

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)
    .. hurt ....like ....crazy
    But I didn't want him to stop. I was yelping and saying things like "fuck this hurts!" His wife was kneeling next to me saying shit like "take it! He's fucking you! Take it!"

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure
    Loved it! Loved the erotic Taboo moment. But I couldn't take it very long
    He fucked me many times after that in the many MMF's we had following that night. Those times felt great. I especially liked the side of the bed with my legs on his shoulders, or around his waist so I could pull him in.

My first time was totally unplanned and happened after a rocking bi- threesome with a married couple. We had been having MMF's (and more somes) for some time. We were all done, sitting in the living room recounting the evening having another cocktail (Hendricks and Cucumber). I had wanted to try being fucked for some time. The conversation got to anal "somehow" lol. We were talking about it and his wife said something like she he would love to see that. So, I kneeled on the floor at the edge of the sofa, body on the sofa, and the rest is history. Neither of us had the slightest Idea what we were doing. But in later encounters, we figured it out.

A few years later, false accusations were made about my wife and our friendship slammed to a stop. The dynamic with that couple has never been matched and I miss it at times. Still stroke to some geat memories ( like when we did DVP and all came within a minute of each other. Then went to our favorite blues/jazz bar, came back and fucked each other for hours)

But, bridges were burned and I dont see a way back (short of some sincere apologies from his wife to mine)

For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 66 he was 68

2) How long was his dick? about 6" and thick

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? no he came on my face and mouth

4) Did you come? he sucked me and I came in his mouth. I almost came as he was fucking me

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) It hurt a little but it was very pleasurable

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? I made arrangements for a second time I was preparing myself and my wife came home unexpectedly I was able to hide the cleaning stuff and contact him to not come over. Lack of a place to meet has halted an encore performance.

Feel free to add more description if and to the extent you want to.
    I saw his post on squirt and contacted him set up a stop that day and he came by. I sucked his cock, he fucked me as he was fucking me I felt like I was going to cum it was very pleasurable. I told him I felt like I was going to cum he stopped, I got on the bed he crawled between my legs and sucked my cock until I came in his mouth. He then crawled up and started to jack off and came in my mouth and we kissed.

Your lucky guy, still hoping to find someone who'll fuck me and cum in me!

Work at it slow with good lube. I've had 9" thick dildo. Best is about 8" and 1.6" wide ,real feel . waiting for the real thing,hoping a guy will cum in me.

1) I was 14 he was 12
    2) 6"
    3)yes, but he pulled out and shot a huge geyser of cum straight up, he was sitting in a chair and I sat on top of his cock
    4)no
    5) N/A
    6)no
    7)yes at first it was very painful I was really tight. He first tried to fuck me laying down but couldn't get it in so he sat on a chair and had me sit on top of him and lower myself down. It hurt pretty
    good at first but as it went it got enjoyable and I was rocking in rhythm with him.
    8) Loved it
    9) Yes we fucked each other many times after that.

A: Me - Early to mid twenties. Him - Maybe a little older.

A: Five inches or so, I'm guessing. It wasn't big, but he wasn't barely in.

A: Yes

4) Did you come?
    A: Yes

A: No, he came in my mouth twice before asking to fuck me. I came during that time.

A: No

A: None

A: I liked it. I'd had a number of things up my ass by that time. A live cock is better!

A: No. I hosted. We met at a highway rest area, and he, like every other such pickup I remember, left right after, not accepting any contact info.

He surprised me when he asked for a third round in my ass shortly after cum two. He'd told me he was gay, and had me take it on my back with my legs up saying it would be easiest on me my first time. I let him take the lead, and didn't think of cleaning out first.

There was a lot of shit, but he didn't seem to mind. It certainly didn't slow him down. We cleaned up in different gender rest rooms, and he left.

i am still waiting

How old were you and how old was he?
    We were both 63

I didn't measure beforehand, but I'd estimate he was maybe 7 inches and on the thicker side. It felt much bigger inside me

Yes, bareback at his insistence.

4) Did you come?
    Yes, afterward he brought me off manually. I tried bringing myself to orgasm while being fucked, but couldn't maintain a satisfactory erection.

5) If yes, did you come while his cock was inside you?
    No, but that's what I wanted.

Yes, thoroughly. My partner, Dave, administered two enemas before we began.

7) Did you feel pain?
    Yes some, but it was minimal because we took our time to stretch my opening with fingers, then with a dildo before attempting penetration. The pain completely abated once he was fully inside me.

8) Rate your enjoyment level:
    I'd say it was 5 on a scale of 10. For the most part, I just felt a lot of pressure and fullness. The orgasm I had afterward was earth shattering; twice as long and twice as strong as usual, probably due to prostate stimulation.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? Yes, to my surprise, he asked to fuck me a second time in a different position. He put me on my back with my knees over his shoulders so he could thrust more deeply and aggressively than he could with me on top.
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Jan 5, 2023 at 12:05 AM.

my answers below

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 8 and he was 32

2) How long was his dick? 8.5?

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes twice

4) Did you come? Yes

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) at first but then loved it

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Twice

My answers:

1) We were both 18

2) His dick was 9.5 inches

3) Yes we completed the fuck

4) Yes I came

5) Yes I came while he was fucking me

6) Yes he gave me an enema first

7) Very little pain

8) Loved it!!

9) He fucked me again that same night...and regularly for about 8 months

Feel free to add more description if and to the extent you want to.

He was my college roommate. He was black I'm white. He caught me staring at his dick repeatedly that night. He liked that. He talked me into sucking it. He licked my ass then put one finger inside me and asked me if I ever had been fucked. My answer was no but I want you to fuck me now. It was wild and wonderful. We became DL fuck buddies for the rest of that school year.

1) How old were you and how old was he? It was the day after my 14th birthday. He was in his late 30s.

2) How long was his dick? I didn't measure it, but it was probably 7" and rather thick. Certainly much bigger than mine at the time.

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes. Actually we both came. Me first all over the side of his couch and him inside me. It was the most surreal experience I'd had to that point.

4) Did you come? Yes. It was a very odd sensation. It almost felt like I was peeing, but I'd never almost blacked out from taking a pee. LOL, but I did from that orgasm!

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes. He was holding me by the hips and grinding into me. I was fully penetrated.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Not inside, but outside yes. I had been swimming in his pool for at least an hour before things started between us. It started with me sucking him as he sat at the edge of the pool, then things progressed when we went into his house. We were both so horny that when he asked me if I wanted to know what it was like to get fucked, I practically jumped at the chance. He went to his room and brought out a bottle of lube and a couple of towels. He had me get on the floor on my knees and bend over the front of the couch. He really took his time lubing me and his cock, and he managed to loosen me by working three fingers inside before placing his cock to my hole.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) I didn't at first, but I did feel a bolt of pain as his cock passed from my rectum into my lower abdomen. It was very short lived though. I guess the best way to describe the initial sensation was one of fullness... kind of like when you need to take a big poop. Once he began to fuck me, that feeling pretty much went away. All I could focus on was the pleasure of feeling his cock gliding in and out of me and how I must have looked with his big cock in my virgin ass. I must have been clean inside too, because after he came, the only mess I experienced was his cum leaking out of my ass onto my balls and inner thighs.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure I loved it! Physically, it was extremely pleasurable, and from a psychological standpoint, it was mind blowing thinking of how much pleasure I was giving and how taboo the whole thing was! Not only was there the huge age difference between us, but he was the step dad of one of my best friends at the time.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Yes. He fucked me several times afterward... sometimes at his office and sometimes in his SUV.
    Last edited by jjourneyman; Jan 8, 2023 at 10:57 AM.

1) How old were you and how old was he? 33/41

2) How long was his dick? 8, thick and cut

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? He fucked me until he filled my ass.

4) Did you come? He sucked me until I came.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? No

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? No

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop). No pain at all

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. Liked it. Had to be very quiet, others were in the next room.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Only had the one opportunity.

1) How old were you and how old was he? mid-50's / early 60's

2) How long was his dick? 5, medium girth and cut

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes. He wore a condom and came inside me

4) Did you come? Yes. I came all over myself while he was fucking me.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop). No. He was very gentle and started out slow.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. Loved it. I only regretted not doing it sooner and having more opportunities to do it again.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? He fucked me twice and I loved it both times.

1) How old were you and how old was he? 12 and 38 2) How long was his dick? maybe 5-6 3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? yes, he came inside me 4) Did you come? no 5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? 6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? he 7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) very little, he was very gentle and slow, he prepared me thoroughly 8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. liked it 9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes, he did it for a year and a half