Register

Anyone with experience hanging naked

i went over to a guy's place last week to hang naked. we sat on the couch, chatted, watched a movie. it was nice, but i guess i was thinking it would be different. maybe i was nervous (first time someone answered my ad and i went to their place.)

does anyone have any ideas to make hanging naked more fun/sexual without actually having sex?

what else can you do while hanging naked? i thought that it might be fun to strut like models, pose, compare member sizes, he could laugh at mine for being so small.

maybe i just wasn't ready for something more intense. any ideas would be appreciated.

Re: Anyone with experience hanging naked

Nudist here. Lifetime and always naked when possible. Indoors and outdoors. It is the most normal thing in the world and has nothing to do with sex. But, depending on your surrounding and thoughts, you may get turned on sometimes. And a happy ending after a day of skinny dipping at the beach is one of the best days always.
    Visit a nude beach. Explore nude Resorts. Go on a nude Cruise. Hang around people. Make friends. Chat, joke, eat, drink. You will get a hang of it. Imagine living your regular life - nude!
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

No, I can't say I have.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

[QUOTE=muscular-legs-915024;383995]i went over to a guy's place last week to hang naked. we sat on the couch, chatted, watched a movie. it was nice, but i guess i was thinking it would be different. maybe i was nervous (first time someone answered my ad and i went to their place.)

I've been an avid nudist and naturist well over half my life, and actively bisexual for going on 19 years now, so here’s my take for what it’s worth.

First off, here’s an important distinction to me made between social nudity and sexual nudity. I enjoy both, and fortunately, they’re not mutually exclusive. That is to say, sometimes one leads to the other.

The social variety simply involves doing ordinary things sans clothes. Visit a nude beach, take a walk in the woods, go camping or canuding, find a secluded skinny-dipping spot and go for a dip.
    If you have the benefit of privacy like I do at my buddy Dave’s house, you can wash your car or work in the garden while nude. Or you can have a picnic or make dinner in the buff, play poker or board games, watch TV, or do the housework or laundry au naturel. Take nude photos of one another. On cooler nights, my buddy Dave and I like to relax naked in front of his fireplace with a glass or two of wine. If the object of your nudity isn’t sex, you can do almost anything! Just take your clothes off and be your natural self.

Now sexual nudity is another matter. How you approach that is dependent on a lot of factors, including how long and how well you've known the other fellow, your shared sexual interests and level of comfort with revealing your sexual side in the presence of another guy.

Most of the guys I know started off slowly and let things take their natural course. Try giving one another a massage or take a shower together. That seems a sure path to more intimate forms of play. If everybody’s so motivated, and inhibitions are down, you might suggest watching one another masturbate – no mutual touching, just watching at first. It’s very erotic and very freeing to be that open to sharing such a personal activity. Trust me, it won’t take long and watching will almost inevitably give way to mutual pleasuring, that is, if you want to go that route.