Register

Questions about burner phones.

For various reasons, not only because of my love of sucking, but for other reasons, too, I don't like to give out my personal cell number.
    In the case of having secret meetings for pleasure with other men, I have always depended on using email, but emailing isn't always the most efficient means of communication.

That being said, I don't have any experience with burner phones, so I am asking for info about them. I have found that some email providers are asking for my phone number when I create an account(s). I don't trust anyone with my personal info and prefer to find a way around giving my personal phone number to anyone.

It would be nice to feel free to text with guys in order more quickly serve a guy's pressing 'needs'. But, also, when I create an anonymous email account or other online account, I need a number that is different from my personal #.

Can others educate me about the pluses and minuses of using a burner phone...the ins and outs....?

Thanks

Re: Questions about burner phones.

Get a google number. Or, try text free.
    I have both. Google for my side business i recently started
    And text free because you never know what some random person might try.

i got a tracfone at best buy. you can make a new gmail account when you activate the phone. you can also buy cards at walgreens (that is where i go) to put time on them, and get those in cash.

Tracfone works well and is one of the cheapest and easiest. Headquartered in Miami, FL. A phone costs you $ 20. Loading cards are available pretty much everywhere. Drugstores, Walmart, Publix, Dollar Tree... Sure there's others, but this one I have myself.
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U