Register

Questions about burner phones.

For various reasons, not only because of my love of sucking, but for other reasons, too, I don't like to give out my personal cell number.
    In the case of having secret meetings for pleasure with other men, I have always depended on using email, but emailing isn't always the most efficient means of communication.

That being said, I don't have any experience with burner phones, so I am asking for info about them. I have found that some email providers are asking for my phone number when I create an account(s). I don't trust anyone with my personal info and prefer to find a way around giving my personal phone number to anyone.

It would be nice to feel free to text with guys in order more quickly serve a guy's pressing 'needs'. But, also, when I create an anonymous email account or other online account, I need a number that is different from my personal #.

Can others educate me about the pluses and minuses of using a burner phone...the ins and outs....?

Thanks

Re: Questions about burner phones.

Get a google number. Or, try text free.
    I have both. Google for my side business i recently started
    And text free because you never know what some random person might try.

i got a tracfone at best buy. you can make a new gmail account when you activate the phone. you can also buy cards at walgreens (that is where i go) to put time on them, and get those in cash.

Tracfone works well and is one of the cheapest and easiest. Headquartered in Miami, FL. A phone costs you $ 20. Loading cards are available pretty much everywhere. Drugstores, Walmart, Publix, Dollar Tree... Sure there's others, but this one I have myself.
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

If your "Other half" finds your Burner Phone, you got some serious splainin' to do Lucy.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    If your "Other half" finds your Burner Phone, you got some serious splainin' to do Lucy.

Yeah. I mused about that. Always somthing!!! I may just stick with continuing to interact via email. Has worked for me so far....or years and years. I can't be an on call cocksucker anyway. Planning ahead is the only way that works for me.

I've done OK with these rules for myself:

– Prolonged interactions / scouting etc done only on laptop only inside a browser in incognito mode
    – No sex apps on my phone, ever
    – Interaction using phone-as-a-computer (i.e., not a voice call) also limited to what's doable inside a browser in incognito mode
    – No sex site passwords stored in any kind of pw manager
    – Any site/app that wants my phone number is a no-go (also, Google voice doesn't exist outside of the US)
    – Textual communication with others done by site-based chat (like squirt has) or via burner hotmail account (used inside incognito web browser)
    – My few photos are stored on burner hotmail account, not on laptop or phone
    – Phone calls (hardly ever do this) done on skype via burner hotmail account

I imagine I'm not the only one doing this kind of thing.

No mailbox. No answering numbers we don't know. No cloud, no sexting, no pictures, no nothing which connects to microsoft or google. I know it's hard to do, but we try.
    Simply start easy on an Email on a laptop. Make sure your Email address is not your name. LOL.
    Other than that. No secrets between my wife and me. And we enjoy all sex together
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U