Register

A question for bottoms

It may have been ask before but , I?m curious can you feel your partner come in you I?ve only had one experience .

Re: A question for bottoms

Quote Originally Posted by Pantyhoseguy88! View Post
    It may have been ask before but , I?m curious can you feel your partner come in you I've only had one experience .
    I'm a relative anal newbie myself. That is to say, I've only ever been fucked by one guy, my buddy Dave, and we've only done it a total of eight times. But my honest answer to your question is yes . . . and no.

The first time out, I sort of expected that as Dave began to orgasm, I would actually feel his semen splashing inside my anal cavity. Disappointingly, that didn't happen. But when Dave fucks me, I most certainly do feel his cock twitching and throbbing as he pumps me full of his cum, and I find that very intimate.

Thank you for the info and congrats on having a buddy to play with I’m still looking for one

For me, it depends on the person. For some guys that are heavy cummers I’ll feel the throb, while others I don’t.

Nope, I don't feel anything but my lover Isn't a big summer. Most of the feeling of the warmth of cum or the blast of the ejaculations is all fantasy.

When you suck a cock off you feel him throb and pulsate and you feel his cum squirt into your mouth, when he fucks you you feel his cock going in and out and you feel him throb and pulsate as he cums inside you but you don’t feel the cum shooting inside your ass like you do with your mouth