Register

At Last! The Elusive Prostate Orgasm

This is my third attempt at describing something quite unexpected that occurred during an encounter with my buddy Dave this past Wednesday afternoon. I guess I’m a little embarrassed, yet I feel compelled to tell that I had my first ever prostate orgasm, and I’ve got to tell you, I want another one as soon as possible!

I'd always heard prostate orgasms were unusually intense, but wow, nothing could have prepared me for this. It sort of came out of nowhere as Dave was fucking me out on his big, secluded deck under the warm sun of a perfect autumn afternoon.

As most of our encounters do, this one started with mutual stroking in Dave’s hot tub. With full and uninhibited exploration of one another’s bodies, our stroking became more in earnest, and I felt Dave fingering my anus, and inserting a finger deep inside me.

“I’d really like to fuck you again,” Dave murmured. “It’s been since May, you know.”

I had fully expected him to ask, but as I’ve mentioned previously, I’d only ever allowed to fuck me on eight previous occasions. Truth be told, having Dave’s cock inside me has never been that pleasurable -- just a feeling of pressure and fullness that I tolerated as a concession to his pleasure, not mine.

I put Dave on the edge of the tub, and started sensuously sucking his cock, hoping maybe my oral ministrations would make him forget all about anal sex. When we switched places, he inserted a finger again and was clearly pressing on my prostate. Inhibitions were down, the erotic mood was high, and what Dave was doing wasn’t entirely unpleasant.

“Lets fuck,” he said. C’mon we could both use a good fucking!"

The next thing I knew, I’m out on Dave’s deck naked to the world with only the cushion from a chaise lounge underneath me. I’m lubed, prepped and in the missionary position with my ankles draped over Dave’s shoulders, a position Dave enjoys because it allows him to thrust his hips more vigorously and penetrate more deeply. Oddly enough, he was able to penetrate me easily with only momentary resistance as his cock head slipped past my sphincter muscle. And then he began thrusting, long, hard, deep strokes.

I don’t know, maybe fucking outdoors enhanced the mood. Maybe the risk of Dave’s estranged wife, Deanna, stopping by and catching us was part of the thrill. Whatever the reason, Dave pounded me enthusiastically at least five minutes almost without stopping. Suddenly, I began to feel that odd glow that signals the approach of orgasm.

“Something’s happening!” I exclaimed. Don’t you cum yet! Don’t you dare!!'

Well, predictably, I no sooner said the words than Dave climaxed with his usual pronouncement, “Oh, fuck yes, I’m going to cum.” But as I felt his cock twitching and throbbing inside me, I fucking exploded myself with an orgasm unlike any other. I let out something halfway between a groan and a sob! My abdominal and anal muscles started convulsing involuntarily, and each contraction was as strong and pleasurable as the one before it. Moreover, it went on for at least twice as long as any penile orgasm I’ve ever had, and I can only describe it as an experience that simultaneously involved my entire body and my entire mind. It was like I was in an altered state of consciousness. There was nothing in the world but my spasming prostate, and I felt like the sun was inside me, glowing in my lower body. Yes, a small amount of semen trickled from my penis, which by the way, never became fully erect. Oddly this orgasm happened almost entirely inside me and lasted easily twice as long as a conventional penile orgasm. I literally felt spent, and rubber legged for several minutes after. It was an odd feeling, but one I'm hopeful to experience again.
    Last edited by Orgasmus; Today at 12:29 AM.

Re: At Last! The Elusive Prostate Orgasm

Congrats, you found the holy grail of m2m sex. I should be so lucky...

Re: At Last! The Elusive Prostate Orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmus View Post
    This is my third attempt at describing something quite unexpected that occurred during an encounter with my buddy Dave this past Wednesday afternoon. I guess I’m a little embarrassed, yet I feel compelled to tell that I had my first ever prostate orgasm, and I’ve got to tell you, I want another one as soon as possible!
    Once you've had an orgasm via the prostate normal orgasms are just meh ............. very tame in comparison