Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: When was the 1st time you ate cum

My very first time eating cum was immediately after my first "wet" orgasm when I was 12. I had been exploring with my hard little penis and found that I could achieve "dry cums" by rubbing the head and upper shaft with a powder puff pad that came in a small container, it was pink, about the size of the palm of my hand and had a silk back with that soft puffy front that would pick up and douse powder on you if you used it for it's intended purpose.

I found that lightly rubbing it up and down the front of my hard dick caused me to get stiffer and groan and I remember making clear little drops of precum that I remember tasting and rubbing on my lips it was so sweet and slippery, I guess I thought that was cum and enjoyed it immensely. It felt very natural to taste what I made.

This one particular afternoon, I had grabbed the powder puff and started rubbing it on my penis and I got the idea to just rub the head with it gently and this drove me wild with lust, it felt so fucking good! At first it was too intense, rubbing that soft little powder puff all over the head of my dick, being careful to rub my fingertip and capture the precum that appeared there. I was very careful to not get the puff wet and rubbed the edges of my little cock crown and found that I could only take about three seconds of this before I had to squirm out from under the relentless self teasing I was doing to myself.

I felt the need to prolong this and would assault my little dickhead for longer and longer periods of time before I would have to stop from over stimulation. It was a delightful feeling I re-created many times.

After becoming skilled with teasing my little penis, it occured to me to rub the palm of my hand over my cock head as the skin to skin contact was much better but I kept rubbing the front of my penis and sometimes my hairless balls with that lovely puff. Precum must have flowed making the sensitive piss slit and frenulum of my dick wet and slippery and at some point as I was rubbing just the head for longer and longer periods of time , it occurred to me to lick my palm, tasting the slippery precum but giving the head a real treat as I self abused my cockhead over and over as my body would tense and churn and dry cum as nothing ever came out.

One day I determined that I was ONLY going to rub the head of my penis and left the powder puff in its container, wet my palm well and started a slow circling motion all around my cockhead with my flat hard wet palm. I was soon in a delirious state of lust and joy at the intense pleasurable feelings I was giving myself and finally I felt that now familiar contractions and pelvic muscle tightening that I associated my "cumming" and boy did I ever cum!

The first eruption flew up out of the tip of my cock and jetted in an arc that fell back and landed on my belly. I was astounded at what I saw and then felt another blast rise up from my cock and fly up and land further up my belly and I was in such a euphoric state that without even thinking about it, I scooped up the first load (as I was pumping my third volley of cum) and put it right in my mouth immediately noticing the difference in flavor and texture than from what was my precum and I quickly gobbled down every drop that came out of my penis, ridiculously happy at what I had just discovered.

Re: When was the 1st time you ate cum

The first time I ate cum was my own in a creampie. I was 18 and done a gal 3 years older that was so hot. After the 2nd time we played she begged me to lick her after I shot in her. I went down eating her to 3 orgasms was so good. Later that night she blew me and had first snowball that made us both so hot