Register

Household objects instead of dildo

When I was a student the lack of availability of sex toys, shortage of money together with the stigma of being a man and buying a dildo or vibrator was a real challenge. Instead, I had to improvise with various household objects. Some of the items used for stimulation included chess pieces! carrots, screwdriver handles (not the safest option). My favorites at the time was a computer joystick and a 'Mum' deodorant bottle. Lube was either petroleum jelly (gunky mess), spit or even shampoo. I spent many happy hours with household objects dreaming of owning a proper sex toy or even getting to ride on a real penis. What did other people use (men and women)?
    Last edited by smallandbi; Sep 27, 2024 at 4:30 AM.

Re: Household objects instead of dildo

She's great to watch explaining genius "masturbators".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4BT...=sexplanations
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

I like to use cucumbers, when I was in my 20s a girlfriend I had fucked me with one and it’s appealed to me ever since. There’s a great deal of difference in sizes and shapes, much like real cocks.

I used to use Vaseline and rub it all over the outside of my pucker and then try and get it greased up inside too and I would start fingering myself until I was relaxed and then I would insert the wooden handle of a hammer in my ass and fuck myself silly with it.

My favorite was kinda like the legs over head position so my dick was pointed down at my face and at some point I would let go of the hammer that was planted deep in my little asshole and the weight of the head would cause the handle to press against my prostate and I would have the best orgasms that way, and I quickly became skilled at catching my whole sweet load of cum that poured from my hard swollen cockhead right down into my mouth and savoring it as the glow of my orgasm rocked me.