Register

Thread: Sice question.

Sice question.

I had a white guy talk to me on Adam4Adam. Very nice guy, 32, polite and out of town traveller.
    stays in a hotel (Corporate type)
    Great conversation till he share a picture of his dick. It was huge , cut and thick? So what?
    It just happens to be 10 inches long, He says he like my ass, wants to get together. He also says he?ll Be very gentle, will use lots of lube and doesn?t mind if he can?t get it fully in.
    He did say that his size drove away many nice bottoms.
    He?s gay, and has never been with a woman.
    He?s very keen but I am a bit scared.

What mould you do if this happened to you?

Re: Sice question.

You never know until you try. But if you can't take it be sure to suck it or get him off somehow, don't leave him without a good cum.

I take one about that size every day. Relax, prepare and just enjoy. That being said, be sure that he sticks to his word, goes easy and slow the first time and use lots of lube. You never know, it could be amazing and you two will enjoy yourselves, and you could get hooked on the larger ones like I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    I take one about that size every day. Relax, prepare and just enjoy. That being said, be sure that he sticks to his word, goes easy and slow the first time and use lots of lube. You never know, it could be amazing and you two will enjoy yourselves, and you could get hooked on the larger ones like I am.
    I haven’t been with anyone that big n thick.. I was just curious the “relax” part - is that mental or the ass muscles.
    Maybe I should just let him go an inch or two at a time till he’s’fully in?
    weird as it might sound, I want to enjoy it and done want to disappoint him either.

Just "bend over" and take the dick; it's like if you show fear, the big dick is going to hurt the fuck out of you because it'll make you tense up and make his entry uncomfortable and no matter how much lube is used. The relaxing part is both physical and mental in that if you're afraid that it's gonna hurt, your body is going to respond. Yeah, the first time a guy with a big dick tried getting it in me, I felt like he was ripping me apart and he told me two things: "Just breathe and relax..." and once I let the tension out of my body, I got filled up... then filled to overflowing.