Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Regular vs Random

Primarily I prefer regular rather than random sex.
    I have had a single regular partner for more than 16 years.
    Sex outside our relationship with men or women has been relatively sparce for both of us.
    However, we very much enjoy random sex as well.
    Sometimes random sex can be the beginning of a regular sex relationship.
    That is how my present relationship started.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by Warmnsalty View Post
    I much prefer randoms. Have had some regulars over the years, being a guys on call cock sucker is fun and ensures you get to swallow more often but there's nothing hotter than just getting on my knees and sucking a new strange cock working up to the point where I swallow his delicious load. Nothing hotter.
    Even though I ended up voting for a regular, I agree that there's nothing quite so exciting as sucking a random guy. I remember those days when I would be literally shaking with lust when I was presented with a nice hard anonymous dick.

Still, nowadays I rarely visit my secret side, so when I do it is still incredibly exciting. Whew...is it ever!
    Last edited by Rest85; Mar 20, 2022 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    What do you find more enticing... sucking/fucking the same guy multiple times or hooking up with different guys? I know there are a lot of factors involved, BUT taking the risk of STDs and Covid off of the table... would you rather have a regular partner or a new one each time? Why?
    Gosh, I really appreciate both options as I do love sucking cock and that thrill of meeting a new penis is as natural to me as the Sun rising in the east each morning.

I simply love meeting and sucking cock for a new guy BUT having several true regulars that enjoy me often is wonderful too because knowing the man and what he enjoys gives me a chance to get into worship mode where I know what he likes and just do it relentlessly to the delicious reward.

Short answer, I guess I prefer new random cock, it's just so exciting. Variety IS the spice of life.